Over the past few days I’ve worked on connecting Gauges to my computer over Bluetooth.
Well, After five days of pulling my hair out, I’ve gotten the MCU on the BeeCNC Motherboard to respond to programming commands! The checklist for possible problems included a bad crystal/ the wrong type switched input/output lines incorrect crystal caps bad MCU chip RESET line problems Unfortunately, the list didn’t include the problem: a short on one of the crystal pins to a data line! The data line was not in use and so the crystal could not oscillate at all: the microcontroller was stuck on cycle #1 after programming.
Today I finished the first version of RGBLamp.
My school has seniors complete a capstone project at the end of senior year.
The Sumo is physically complete.
The SumoBox is fully assembled, but it weighs too much! It weighs in at 591 g with all eight AA batteries and the luxury of a (heavy) solderless breadboard.
I have been test fitting the various components of my first SumoBot.
I belong to LVL1 Hackerspace in Louisville.