My brother uses Phonak hearing aids, and recently the patch cable he uses to listen to music deteriorated so far that only one channel was working.
I decided recently to embark on a new robotics project.
I love the look and feel of vintage analog gauges, like those on the instrumentation panels of WWII-era planes and submarines.
The circuit boards have come back through BatchPCB, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
I’m working right now on a more portable ATX power supply, hopefully one that can survive a rough plane ride in the cargo hold without any special attention.
I’ve been working on a new version of the Starduino lamp.
I’ve begun a page recording my notes on using (and wrestling) the gEDA tool suite to make my electronics designs.
It’s my senior year and I have more school work than ever before, and it seems my number of extracurricular projects has gone up as well.
Today I’m excited to announce a variation on the Starduino : the StaRGB! It will use, as the name suggests, RGB LEDs to produce gentle, changing colors.
After many hours of grappling with my old desktop, I’ve managed to get a well-behaved installation of Ubuntu running, and have prepared some SVGs in Inkscape to make a schematic and PCB for the Starduino.